Shawarma Curry Chicken
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound, Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Butterfly Cut
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Pereg Shawarma seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Pereg Yellow Curry Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Siracha Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup organic vegetable stock
1. Wash chicken breast with cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place chicken in a mixing bowl. Then drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, shawarma seasoning, curry seasoning , grated garlic, garlic powder, siracha sauce, salt, and pepper.
3. Put cooking cloves on, using your hands massage marinade in chicken until fully mixed through.
4. Heat a large sauté pan with avocado oil on medium heat for two minutes.
5. Add chicken pieces to pan, cook for 4 minutes on each side. Chicken is ready to be flipped when the edges turn white. Make sure to only flip chicken once.
6. Then add vegetable stock to pan, let it reduce for a minute. Then cover the saute pan with a lid for 3 minutes. Enjoy!