Schedule a Class
Nicole's Kitchen LA offers individual and private cooking classes for young teens to adults of all ages. We currently provide two learning options:
1. Group Cooking Demonstrations
2. Hands on Cooking Class
Group Cooking Demonstrations (10-25 people)
- We'll work together to build a custom menu for the class. Four dishes are taught in the period of two hours - Protein, Grain, Vegetable and Salad dish.
- The format of the classes are demonstrations that last two hours long. Nicole demonstrates the recipes and calls up volunteers one at a time to assist and demonstrate.
- You let us know the general time that you are interested in having a class and someone from our team will send you available dates and times.
- Classes are held inside of NicolesKitchenLA in Beverly Hills or at the location of your choice, usually your own home or a friend's home for an additional travel fee.
- All ingredients are organic, hand-selected, washed, peeled, ready to use!
- Imagine a Food network Cooking show right in front of you!
- All our students receive a detailed menu and recipe packet that they can use in the future.
- Payment - please email someone from our team and we will provide you with pricing details.
Hands on Cooking Class (10-14 people)
- Our private hands on classes are similar format to our cooking demonstrations, however, every 2 students have a cooking station. All ingredients are measured out and ready to be used in class. Everyone will wear #NicolesKitchenLA aprons and receive recipe packets that they can use in the future. We do the prep, you do the fun part, cooking, drinking, and eating!
- This is a communal cooking & dining experience. Everyone helps plate the food that was prepared together and enjoys what was made around the table!
- This is a four hour experience.